- 160922_aoswa-4 session schedule.pdf (680.8K) 60 download DATE : 2016-09-30 17:06:22
① Prepare Your Presentation
- Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time allotted. Total duration including Q&A and speaker changeover is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion) for each talk. Please refer to the Final Program for actual presentation schedules. You are kindly requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
NOTE : Presentation time for ‘Keynote’ is 30 minutes, “Special Session 1” is 20 minutes
② Determine Your Audio-Visual Needs
- A meeting room comes equipped with a laser pointer, computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers in the meeting room is being provided to Windows‐based PC users. The PC will be configured with Windows Operating System. Please bring your presentation files in thumb drives. For MAC-laptop users, please bring your own VGA adapter cable.
③ Create a Backup Copy of Your Presentation
- We recommend that you bring at least 2 copies of your presentation to the meeting for backup purposes. Thumb drives are acceptable.
④ Give Your Presentation
- Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and changeover to the next speaker. Session Chairs will hold you to the allotted time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule. Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission. At the end of the meeting, all presentation files will be posted on the web-site.
(2) Poster Presenter Guide (Ophrys Hall)
Poster presentations will be held from Monday – Oct. 24 to Wednesday – Oct. 26 at the Ophrys Hall. Poster boards are pre-assigned and marked with your Abstract ID.
① Prepare Your Poster
- The poster should be 1 x A0 size in vertical/portrait format, measuring 841mm width x 1189mm height maximum. The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract submitted. Place your Abstract ID, Abstract Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your abstract easily. Presenter’s Name must be underlined and in Bold Letterings. Authors’ names, e‐mails and address information must be provided in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information. You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
② Poster Print Service
- We will print out your poster on the A0 paper. You should make the poster A0 size and send a PDF file to LOC (Kim Dongkyu, firstname.lastname@example.org) by Oct. 16. We will also set the poster
on the poster board. Poster received after the deadline will not be printed out. After the deadline, you should prepare and set your poster yourself before starting the poster session. Adhesive tapes and scissors are available at the Poster Help Desk, nearby the poster boards.
③ Remove Your Poster
- If you want to keep your poster, you must take it with you at the end of the Oct. 26. After this time, posters remaining on the boards may be removed and discarded by cleaners.
Each presentation is assigned below time duration.
① Before Your Session
- Please arrive at the chairperson’s desk at least 15 minutes before your session is scheduled to commence. Please Check that presenters of the session are seated in the room before the start of your session.
② Duration Your Session
- Each presentation has been allocated a time slot of 15 minutes, including questions. Please terminate all overrunning presentations in order to ensure that every presenter has the same amount of time. For each day, the closing time is to be strictly adhered. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation in advance.
NOTE : Presentation time for ‘Keynote’ is different (30 minutes). Please check the Session Schedule.